Gratitude - Week 2
With that said...
- My brother John has been gone a long time...this year his birthday was particularly emotional for me. I'm grateful for the time we had together in this life and I'm grateful for the times I feel him near me now.
- I'm grateful for friends who rally around another friend, that they don't even know, lighting candles, saying prayers and sending out positive energy
- I'm grateful for a dear friend who came through a major surgery and has the best attitude
- I'm grateful for text message shenanigans
- I'm grateful for warm, sunny days in November
- I'm grateful for long naps instead of doing yard work
- I'm grateful that the election is over and I don't have to here anymore political ads
- I'm grateful for Sunday afternoons with nowhere to be
What are you grateful for?
I will be joining Michelle tomorrow for Gratitude Week 2012. Want to join in too?