August Break - Getting Messy and Big Thanks
Today was the last day of the Girls Empowered Art Camp. I wasn't quite sure how things were going to go as this was my first time teaching an art camp. When the girls came barreling in today (and running over their parents), I knew it was a success. At the end of class, they were asking when the next camp was going to be and I was thrilled!
I really need to THANK several Amazing Women for their encouragement and support.
- Patty for the space to have the camp and suggesting it in the first place!
- Amy for being a sounding board and providing some great ideas.
- McCabe for all of her inspiration and book journal idea….a huge hit!
- My BFF for ALWAYS encouraging me (and forcing me to go to SAW).
- The lovely E who convinced me that Squam Art Workshops was for people like me which is where this whole thing started in the first place.