Living in La-La Land
Its a land where...
- Everyone is treated equally and not discriminated against because of religion, race, gender, age, education...
- Our differences are celebrated, not ridiculed
- Women support each other and hold each other up, we don't tear each other down
- We embrace our bodies, our curves, our straight lines, all of it...instead of feeling shame
- People are not judged for their appearance but for their character
- Everyone is able to pursue a career, job, calling, whatever that they want to do not whatever they are 'supposed' to do
- Fear is no longer an option
- Peace wins out over war
- The news media covers the good stuff too
- People on reality shows are no longer considered 'celebrities'
- Heroes are not sports figures or actors, but people who are doing good things for others, not to get famous, but to help others
- Kindness is the norm
- We really don't care what other people think of us
- Hate is no longer in the dictionary
Yes, I kind of like it here in La-La Land. You are welcome to join me!*see more of Emily's photos here or check out her page of Facebook- EmC Photography.