After more than twenty-five years supporting and encouraging individuals along their path to wellness and wholeness in a variety of settings, I decided it was time to make it official and become a Certified Holistic Life and Executive Coach. I believe in the power of setting intentions and in the magic that happens when we spend time in the presence of our dreams. Be Present coaching is about the courage it takes to show up as your best and highest self regardless of the situation, but most especially the ones that are in alignment with your most meaningful life.
I am certified in Goal Imagery® coaching - a coaching model that provides a truly holistic approach serving the whole person and not just one specific aspect or challenge. Goal Imagery® coaching maintains that masterful coaching includes a very personal and intimate conversation about values, ideals, and being authentic. As every true leader must lead from the perspective of his or her own sense of authentic values, a Goal Imagery® coach addresses leadership, relationships and communication skills, assisting clients to relate their values and ideals in an authentic way.
A few more tidbits you might like to know...
- Former Director of Human Resources at GSI Commerce, Inc.
- Certified Pilates Instructor since 2007
- Traveled to, taught at, and facilitated retreats across the country
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Virginia Tech
- Chairperson of the Home Builder's Association Parade of Homes for two consecutive years
- Participant in 5K and 3-Day charity walks for the American Heart Association, the Brain Injury Association, and breast cancer research, raising more than $7000 total
- Self proclaimed Badass